With growing trade between Europe and China, the demand for faster and reliable connection is needed to support the New Silk Road, or Belt and Road Initiative.
Apart from container movements from the sea vessels, we take over the containerized cargo at the broad rail gauge exchange points in Poland and Slovakia. Malaszewice as an entry point for trains from China in Poland, serves a connection to our Ceska Trebova [CZ] hub and from there to further terminals across Europe. Similarly, the Slovak station of Dobra [SK] is an entry point for trains from eastern China town of Xi’an, making its way within 14 days to Dunajska Streda [SK] and then further to terminals in Hungary, Czech Republic ad Austria.
Just like in any other transports, you can fully rely on Metrans for your fully integrated logistics solutions on a New Silk Road, for transport of goods between China and Europe.
We connect The Belt and Road initiative to Europe via
▪ Malaszewice / Brest (PL / BY) and
▪ Dobra / Chop (SK / UA)
with our network of own, high sophisticated container terminals & depots and modern railway hubs in Prague (CZ) / Ceska Trebova (CZ) / Dunajska Streda (SK) / Budapest (HU) / Poznan (PL).
Xian & Wuhan – Ceska Trebova (CZ)
• 2 x Trains ex Xian per week
• 1x Train ex Wuhan per week
• Routing via Malaszewicze (PL)
• HUB Concept to METRANS Network
• Connection to Dunajska Streda, Krems, Salzburg, Budapest, Hamburg, Duisburg
Zhengzhou – Hamburg (DE)
• 2 x Trains per week
• Direct connection to Hamburg and via Hamburg to Munich
Xiamen /Wuhan – Poznan (PL)
• 1-2 x trains per Week
• HUB Concept
• Direct connection to Hamburg and Duisburg
Xian – Dunajská Streda (SK)
• 1 x Train per week
• Routing via Dobra (SK)
• HUB Concept Dobra
• Start of regular service Q1 2020
Yiwu – Ceska Trebova (CZ)
• HUB Concept to METRANS network
Dobra – Dunajska Streda
• Connection to METRANS Network